aberdeen-music

K*nt and the Gang - Tunnels - 6th May

davidm

KUNT AND THE GANG on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

some things some people have said:

"Just when you thought all the great choruses had been used, Kunt and the Gang arrive to show Coldplay how it's done in jaw-dropping, potty mouthed style."

NME

"Life-affirmingly puerile stuff, set to one of the most infectious and upbeat melodies imaginable."

CHARLIE BROOKER IN THE GUARDIAN

"A one man filth machine...the perfect soundtrack to a drunken lads' night in."

BIZARRE

"Our favorite band - for at least ten minutes last Friday..."

ROLLING STONE

"The child in me was in hysterics but the rest of me couldn't stop wincing."

MUSICTRUTH.CO.UK

"Imagine The Macc Lads singing along to a Casio Keyboard... lyrically insane from start to finish."

PUNKGLOBE WEBZINE

"SINGER'S VULGAR STAGE NAME SPARKS OUTRAGE"

BASILDON ECHO

"Kunt miraculously comes across as a pleasant young man who just happens to enjoy swearing, masturbating over ladies on television and offering himself to celebrities."

THE SKINNY

"Immense respect is due simply for being willing to cavort through town dressed as Fred and Rose West."

B3TA.COM

"Like early-80s era Depeche Mode trying to be prosecuted under obscenity laws, Kunt and his puppet pal Little Kunt perform routines about everything from Fred West to Carol Vorderman. Politically correct it isn't but your guilty sniggers will soon turn to belly laughs as improbably surreal scenarios are played out."

GUARDIAN GUIDE

"I am not even going to review this shit."

MEAN SPIRITED ANDY MALCOLM, COLLECTIVE ZINE

"Kunt And The Gang is here to save Christmas music for everyone with a crass sincerity that should make X-Factor, Rage Against The Machine and Sony all bow their heads in shame."

JGRAM, DISKANT.NET

"...they make some of the most addictive, clever and downright bizarre electro pop punk around..."

BIG CHEESE

"From Basildon to Baghdad, by the end of the year Kunt's gonna be on everybody's lips..."

FIESTA

"...a musical exhibition in the permanently perverted."

AUDIO SCRIBBLER

"A cult in the making"

BENT MAGAZINE

"If the Daily Mail saw any of this they would have enough for a year of campaigning!"

NEGATIVE REACTION FANZINE

"Forget Cock-Rocking, Kunt-Popping is bound to be the biggest thing this year. Remember where you heard it first."

KNAVE

"...a cacophony of smut that'd make Jim Davidson blush"

NOISY FANZINE

"...you won't hear any other artist extol the virtues of Geoff Capes's pubes"

THE SKINNY

"Calling [Kunt and the Gang] adolescent would be an insult to most teenagers in the country."

DIE SHELLSUIT DIE FANZINE

"Kunt sings with the combined earnestness of the entire Open University staff about sex and serial killers."

IS THIS MUSIC WEBZINE

"If Kunt doesn't receive a Brit in the next two years I'll lick my dog's bollocks."

BINGO, FIESTA

"...this record could make even a stroke victim smile."

SUBBA-CULTCHA WEBZINE

"The sexiest band of all time... or just some gimp with his knob out?"

TEXTUAL MOLESTER

"Imagine, er, Momus crossed with Depeche Mode, Benny Hill, Ronnie Barker and Roy Chubby Brown and youre somewhere on the way to the schoolboyish toilet and onanism transfixed filth that drives this whole venture on."

SOUNDS XP

Thursday 6th May

7.30pm

Tunnels 2

if anyone fancies supporting/has any decent ideas then give me a shout!

In!!!! Good effort Dave getting him back again. I suggest Heller State as a band to support. And if you're really stuck I'd be more than happy to play as well (oh, and you don't need to pay me. Due to tax reasons I can only play gigs if I don't get paid. So a bigger cut for everyone else then!!). Think Mr K may enjoy my last song in my set!! Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...