aberdeen-music

Whatever you feel about them, they make sense to me

I never vote but now I may even register.

I don't even know why I hate black people, I just do.

Credit to this well thought up user name. I imagine the thought process was as such "What can these music listeners relate to, that will make them think I am one of them? I will use the word PHONO in my username, and make a cool spelling out of the word funky, like those those cool kids might, PHUNKYPHONO. I am a black hating genius"

the only decent thing to come out of this is we know have the contact information for susan ross. that website will also be a good go-to page for information for meetings/rallies that they're holding.

talking for the far right, does anyone know if the national front are still active here?

Not worth getting worked up about.

hmmm, not quite! the best way is to get worked up about them, but logically - organised, legitimate opposition is the best medicine.

I suppose for balance, I should declare that I'm standing for the SNP in Aberdeen South, but I won't be pretending to be an ordinary punter who has suddenly decided to vote SNP...

I'm liking your chances... Is Anne Begg standing again? I'll be voting in Aberdeen North unfortunately, otherwise you'd be getting my vote!

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever you feel about them, they make my head hurt due to the amount of comments they come out with that make me sit back and think 'how can people get away with saying shit like this?'

Women more troubled by bag theft than rape, BNP candidate claims | Mayor

I really try not to get worked up by the BNP anymore, I really do, but then one of the muppets in their ranks comes out with a fucking doozy like this.

Whatever you feel about them, they make my head hurt due to the amount of comments they come out with that make me sit back and think 'how can people get away with saying shit like this?'

Women more troubled by bag theft than rape, BNP candidate claims | Mayor

I really try not to get worked up by the BNP anymore, I really do, but then one of the muppets in their ranks comes out with a fucking doozy like this.

That article is fucking hilarious.

Guest Gladstone

Jesus fucking Christ. That's so wrong it's funny. It's difficult to believe that someone can actually believe that. "Rape is just sex".

Good een.

Funny thing is if you look at the picture of Nick Griffin he looks like a monster....oh wait because he is!!

It's a fucking pitty actually the BNP are getting a bit of a foothold down south.

I really Don't understand their logic.. During the late 40's and 1950's there was a massive influx of Immigrants from the Caribbean and Asia...without these immigrants the country would have collapsed what with the NHS just coming into form and the amount of Disabled war veterans and the number of war dead to be considered.

End of the day when you've owned about 2/3 of the Earth through aggressive colonisation and those colonies have sacrificed many of their young men to two world wars and other conflicts....I think the BNP have forgotten that nothing should stop them from trying to build a better life for themselves. I think they've earned it....and i'm not saying that because my roots can be traced back to India lol.

End of the day they are just glorified cross burners in suits...made overseas i bet....ah the irony.

Just having a read of their Social & Cultural Policy... reintroduction of compulsory Military Service...Increased Military Expnediture..( We have the 2nd highest military expnediture out of all European countries already!!) and that men should rifles and ammunition in their homes??????

Just says it all doesn't it?

Just having a read of their Social & Cultural Policy... reintroduction of compulsory Military Service...Increased Military Expnediture..( We have the 2nd highest military expnediture out of all European countries already!!) and that men should rifles and ammunition in their homes??????

Just says it all doesn't it?

Wait a minute... I get a gun??

Sorry blacks and gay people, it's nothing personal :up: