aberdeen-music

Whatever you feel about them, they make sense to me

The 'Big Bad BNP' , when you actually ignore the bullshit about them in the papers and find out for yourself, its like being hit in the face with a shovel, everything I read makes perfect sense. Always thought there was something suspicious about the papers having to tell you how bad the BNP were on a daily basis. Closer to home have a quick look at this:

Susan Ross, Prospective Aberdeen South MP

I never vote but now I may even register.

I never vote but now I may even register.

You never vote, yet you are the BNP organiser for this area, Mr Scott?

Trying to use these boards to promote any political party is unacceptable. (Whether or not the BNP is even a legitimate 'political ' party is another question) - Even worse is trying do so by lying about it. Go away.

yes it makes perfect sense to base your policies on the colour of people's skin and ethnic origins doesn't it? it makes perfect sense to vote for a party led by a pasty faced proven racist. I see the BNP are pathetically trying to dumb down in a bid to win voters. Personally I shall continue to believe the 'bullshit' in the papers, there's no smoke without fire! It doesnt matter how they try and dumb down their policies they're racist extremists and any sane thinking individual will avoid like the plague.

My dedicated team of activists took to the streets once again on Saturday the 6th , this time in Kincorth where they were met with the warmest of welcomes yet to be experienced on the streets of Aberdeen. "It really was as if the residents of Kincorth had been counting down the days until our arrival", Organiser Barry Scott said.

attachment.php?attachmentid=14036&stc=1&d=1241211815?

• Upvote 1

You never vote, yet you are the BNP organiser for this area, Mr Scott?

Trying to use these boards to promote any political party is unacceptable. (Whether or not the BNP is even a legitimate 'political ' party is another question) - Even worse is trying do so by lying about it. Go away.

Not only am I not voting BNP, I am also now going to boycott Cillit Bang.

At least there are no Rangers players on their list (I heart UTG i mean)......I'm assuming the BNP is hoaching with 'Gers players/supporters.....isn't it a masonic thing, along with shagging goats and ripping the hearts out of artichokes? (and dodgy business dealings, of course).

Step away from the Da Vinci Code, it is a work of fiction.

:up: