aberdeen-music

Wormrot @ The Tunnels - Room One

Fast Caz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More people need to get active, simple as that. This is how it's ended up having about 10 bands with the same 15 or so folk...

o_O

I think everyone I know involved in these "extreme" circles are involved in one or two active bands already. Some maybe more.

Still though in someways it has consistently grown as time goes on. Which is never a bad thing.

Need more fucking grind though! God damn I want watch fast instead of playing fast.

• 3 weeks later...

i am working next friday so won't make the gig @ warehouse and i'm in sheffield on the 9th for desecration. feck!

if you need a hand with posters round uni give me a shout! can print off loads of a3 posters ridiculously cheaply at the uni library! could get you 360 flyers for a fiver too if you fancy that?! let me know!

i am working next friday so won't make the gig @ warehouse and i'm in sheffield on the 9th for desecration. feck!

if you need a hand with posters round uni give me a shout! can print off loads of a3 posters ridiculously cheaply at the uni library! could get you 360 flyers for a fiver too if you fancy that?! let me know!

Gonna text you about this m8

Yeah?

Well since these posters are b/w aswell that would be perfect!!

Pm me when you read this and we will sort something out :up:

Wormrot will be featured on the covermount cd for next months Zero Tolerance magazine. The track is titled " Born Stupid " Here is the promo video

The Uk tour beginning at the end of April will also be advertised in Kerrang,Metal Hammer and Terrorizer magazine.

This may be the only time Wormrot make it to Scotland so lets fucking get the fingerblasts at the ready!

Your speaking out your arse Calum i know for a fact there doing the Scottish County Show circuit.

There definately booked for the Turriff Show, The Keith Show, The Black Isle Show culminating at the Royal Highland Show at Ingilston near Edinburgh!!!!

I hear there a dab hand at judging the Aberdeen Angus breed :up:

Your speaking out your arse Calum i know for a fact there doing the Scottish County Show circuit.

There definately booked for the Turriff Show, The Keith Show, The Black Isle Show culminating at the Royal Highland Show at Ingilston near Edinburgh!!!!

I hear there a dab hand at judging the Aberdeen Angus breed :up:

How the fuck they manage to get on the keith show ? Sly bastards with their corporate sponsers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...