aberdeen-music

Wildhearts Accoustic Show

lava p.

The fact that they're already using a session drummer would suggest that they have no where near the longevity of the Wildhearts. But The WH are less than reliable either (for different reasons) I guess.

Are you SERIOUSLY quoting the Wildhearts as an example of a stable line up?!?!?!?! Er, have you not been paying attention? So three drummers, two bass players (actually, three, I think...), two singers (including Snake), and X amount of 2nd guitarists (like, 4, no?) PLUS ACTUALLY SPLITTING UP (!) is a good example of longevity? Uh huh....

Are you SERIOUSLY quoting the Wildhearts as an example of a stable line up?!?!?!?! Er' date=' have you not been paying attention? So three drummers, two bass players (actually, three, I think...), two singers (including Snake), and X amount of 2nd guitarists (like, 4, no?) PLUS ACTUALLY SPLITTING UP (!) is a good example of longevity? Uh huh....[/quote']

No, you misunderstand (or I haven't been clear); my point is that they're still around now, DESPITE all that. Finch have only had one album to judge by yeah(?), and they're ALREADY getting session players on their new record.

Anyways - a Finch Vs The Wildhearts is pointless, anyone with ears knows who is the better band :p

Guest stuartmaxwell

its pointless

its like trying to compare a vintage red wine to a bottle of lambrini

the wildhearts are legendary, whereas, finch have got a long way to go to prove themselves, to me they sound like every other mediocre "melodic hardcore" band out there

the wildhearts still cut it live!rarely a dissapointing show [except the really fucked up nearly dead on drugs ones]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...