aberdeen-music

DEADLOSS M.F. SUPERSTAR seek 'touring' guitarist and possible 'touring' drummer...

The Ghost Of Fudge

We:

- only play three gigs a year or so - but are rather good, if you like this sort of thing.

- write high-octance stoner-punk-rock-metal songs.

- need a guitarist to play live, as Marty Deadloss intends to retire his six-string from live gigging: "I'm too old for this, my joints creak and my ears ring. I just want to sit about and play my guitar without the stress of soundchecks, broken strings and having to injure people."

You:

- will be based in Aberdeen (or Edinburgh).

- will not play a Strat.

- will rock hard, do some backing vocals, and pull ace shapes onstage.

- will be available for a two hour rehersal every three to five years, and couple of gigs here and there as required.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Deadloss Superstar on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

to potential guitarmongers: umm, you really need to be able to play quite well, and riff quite quickly, because our other guitarist favours the, ahem, 'loose' approach to playing and technique... so it's pretty much up to you to keep the song going... :D

who craig? nah...:p i could learn some DMFS and send u audio if u want?

actually, does anyone want to play drums? if we're getting a stand-in guitarist fae Aberdeen, we should probably get a stand-in drummer fae Aberdeen too... then (gasp) we could actually play a few shows...

(This text is added because apparently there needs to be at least 8 characters in replies. I think that'll be enough characters by now.)

• 3 weeks later...