aberdeen-music

Stolen Gear

Bonner

hey guys. just a wee favour to ask.

fatboy - aberdeen-music - View Profile: fatboy had his house broken into last night and 4 guitars and his laptop were stolen. y'all fancy keepin an ear/eye out just incase ta.

descriptions:

black squier stratocaster with mirror scratchplate. has the "stratocaster" logo changed to "fatocaster.

white squire stratocaster with white scratchplate and hotrails in all pickup placements.

cheap strat copy, cant remember the make. its black with white scratchplate.

dean mini "V" in a orangy rust colour with bridge pickup missing.

cheers lads. EDIT: and lassies

Maybe be worth keeping an eye on the likes of Cash Converters on George Street. If they are to be sold on then I doubt some tinker will have much luck shifting guitars in their local pub as easily as they would a laptop or ipod etc. I'm sure the police will have alerted these shops to this though and as they are easily recognisable may be recovered if they end up there.

One of my friends had her flat broken into 18 months ago and it is so infuriating. Takes a complete wanker to think they have the right to do something like that.

Hope the items are recovered though.

6420_117896924479_564969479_2252087_7682800_n.jpg

6420_117896929479_564969479_2252088_4256404_n.jpg

6420_117896934479_564969479_2252089_1211679_n.jpg

6420_117896954479_564969479_2252092_642187_n.jpg

The photos didn't appear in the thread but they seem to be there when i quote. So sorry if i just quoted two near enough blank posts.

It will be these four. The two top ones are his main instruments as well. Gutted for you Paul.

I think his laptop is Compaq, and it's missing the "Return" and the "Shift" keys for some reason. Also it's got some stickers on it.

It will be these four. The two top ones are his main instruments as well. Gutted for you Paul.

I think his laptop is Compaq, and it's missing the "Return" and the "Shift" keys for some reason. Also it's got some stickers on it.

thats the four that are gone dude.

the laptop is missing a wee bit more than that lol.