aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Chris_APA

Emeli Sand plus support

Emeli Sand plus support

Fri 5 March, doors 7.30pm

10 + bf

The Lemon Tree

Formerly known as Adele Sand, the Aflord-born R&B singer returns north for a one-off gig. Recently featured on Chipmunk's single Diamond Rings, she has also written for X Factor judge Cheryl Cole and is currently working with Alicia Keys.

Emeli Sand on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Tickets available from Aberdeen Box Office, 01224 641122.

this is kind of tempting to go to simply for supporting someone from my neck of the woods being successful!

her dad taught me techy studies in 1st and 2nd year. i had my very first class in secondary school with him. the first thing he ever did was stand beside the blackboard and then said 'now you see me'. he then moved in front of the blackboard and said 'now you don't'. legend.

this is kind of tempting to go to simply for supporting someone from my neck of the woods being successful!

her dad taught me techy studies in 1st and 2nd year. i had my very first class in secondary school with him. the first thing he ever did was stand beside the blackboard and then said 'now you see me'. he then moved in front of the blackboard and said 'now you don't'. legend.

He did that with us, and always greeted you as "mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles, grandparents of the future"

Adele is a nice lassy, glad to hear she's doing well

He did that with us, and always greeted you as "mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles, grandparents of the future"

Adele is a nice lassy, glad to hear she's doing well

Aye. She's friends with my ex, on the few occasions I met her she seemed really fine. Great singer.