aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
RF Scott

Where's good to go on a Sunday?

HELLO!

Entertaining some friends tonight, where is good to go out in Aberdeen on a Sunday night? It's been ages since I was last out on a Sunday night.

Where did you end up?

We often go out on Sundays straight from work, but there's not much on, so we always just end up at Korova or the Prince of Wales. A bit dull, but pleasantly quiet.

Warehouse was dead but the band were ace. My first time there since it's been done up. There was some music on in the Lemon Tree too. That's a Sunday night that involves live music and maybe a bit on the pricey side. What's 99 like on sunday, imagine thats pretty chilled.

Were you there for Taff and Antony with the Djembi and the Didgeridoo? That was fucking ace.

Other than Moorings Jam Factory, open mic at The Globe is pretty good as well.

Were you there for Taff and Antony with the Djembi and the Didgeridoo? That was fucking ace.

Other than Moorings Jam Factory, open mic at The Globe is pretty good as well.

i caught that one. i was standing outside while he was warming up his didgeridoo in the alley beside the moorings. i didnt expect it and starting looking up at the sky like "wtf?" i didn't know what it was.

actually genuinely freaked me oot a bit

Just throwing this out there but Church??

Lords day... i'm pretty sure he'd be up for some foozeball and bible study...

Bunch of fucking sinners....blegh

seriously though... aberdeen is dead on a Sunday..has to change i hate going into work with a case of the mondays because my sunday was crap.

See here Excellent Saturday + Shit boring Sunday+ Work on Monday = Case of the Mondays