aberdeen-music

Stage Lights... beg/borrow

GraemeC

Hi folks... does anyone have any lights I could use for a one off gig, (birthday party) the venue has a stage which only has strip lights and i'd like to create some atmosphere/colour... the birthday boy is the drummer so there is no money involved but some beers may be available for anyone kind enough to come up with the goods...

Great care would be taken with them and obviously if anything was to be damaged we would replace it.

Yours in hope

G...

• 3 weeks later...

I really feel I need to say....

Sometimes this website renews my faith in human nature... in this increasingly horrible world in which we live where the media would leave you to believe that the majority are only out for a quick buck and that every kid on every street corner are just there waiting for their next victim to stab and rob.

I come on here looking for a loan of something.... and what happens? Complete strangers come to my aid, offering to lend me gear that has cost them hard earned cash, as it turned out I knew Whistle Tester... not very well... but thats neither here nor there, I love the fact that people go out of their way to help others on this site on a daily basis, and I hope that over the many years I have been on here I have helped the odd individual...

I love you all:love:

G...