aberdeen-music

bassist and drummer needeed

andrewaberdeen

• 2 weeks later...

Fergus: A mixture of stuff really - the sorts of bands we've been covering include: John Frusciante, The Mars Volta, Desert Sessions, Hendrix, Talking Heads, Muse, Pink Floyd, The Black Angels and some obscure stuff from the west highlands (The Hookares if anyone's ever heard of them :p). We're very jam orientated so a lot of our playing tends to be pretty experimental although like drew said we're currently more an acoustic band but it's going to be awesome getting something electric on the go :)

Drew: we are now living withing a minuts walk of each other so acoustic jams are abundant and we are up for practicing captin toms or musical vision for the electric shizzle

General interests: good craic + psychedelicness (drew: "and fire")

• 3 weeks later...

Drummer/Bassist

Alrighty!!! Well I can play drums or Bass - I have a Bass, my drum set is old and in Huntly so that may be a problem, so could have a jam as a Bassist if you want. What kinda music you guys doin? I write a lot of stuff myself so if it clicked we could collaborate. (???) Your call, i'm after a band too you see, to get my own stuff sorted. Anyhoo, lemme know if you wanna jam...

Cheers, Dave.