aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tam o' Shantie

do you guys sell Duvel?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

the fine belgian beer which clocks in at a 'heavy' 8.5%? PS flash i had me some 12% beer while i was over there, it is pretty rank and tasted like bad wine, i puked the next day after sinking it and approx 8 other varieties. also we saw the delirium cafe where they sell 2000 brands of beer

the fine belgian beer which clocks in at a 'heavy' 8.5%? PS flash i had me some 12% beer while i was over there' date=' it is pretty rank and tasted like bad wine, i puked the next day after sinking it and approx 8 other varieties. also we saw the delirium cafe where they sell 2000 brands of beer[/quote']

We tasted most of the really strong beers we could get our hands on including Delerium, Duvel, San Michlaus (14% the worlds strongest), Elephant, etc.

In our opinion Delerium is by far the best tasting and most drinkable, so that's the one we've gone for. It's also go the coolest bottle.

Guest Salty

In our opinion Delerium is by far the best tasting and most drinkable, so that's the one we've gone for. It's also go the coolest bottle.

In our opinion Delerium is by far the best tasting and most drinkable' date=' so that's the one we've gone for. It's also go the coolest bottle.[/quote']

is that the one in the stone bottle? ive always wanted to know which beer that is.

Yes that's the infamous and notorious Delerium Tremens.