aberdeen-music

For the FFVII fans...

Fraser Mac

I'll stick with the Black Mages thanks.

YouTube - The Black Mages - Those Who Fight Further (FFVII)

That's brilliant. This makes me wish I still had FF7.

You picking up FF13 in March?

I have it preordered but to be honest I am not overly excited about it. Apparently there are no towns, and after playing Mass Effect 2, I doubt anything is going to surpass that this year.

I Listen to this daily. everything is awesome.

I thought Periphery/Bulb's J-E-N-O-V-A cover was better, but meh. Misha is god and he can cover any FFVII songs he wants in my opinion :p

Loads of bands have done FF covers though, I can think of at least 3 japanese bands covering them, plus Powerglove did a cover of the boss music. YouTube - Powerglove - Omnishred

In other news... FFVIII is on PSN now, which means I have FFVII, FFVIII and Vagrant Story on my PSP. Suck on that nintendo DS.

As for FFXIII, I probably won't order it, the battle system looks too similar to FFXII, which I really did not like. You either go fully turn based or real time, like crisis core/Kingdom hearts, not some lame halfway house. The stacking of commands looks a bit more interesting but I'm still not sold on it.

Basically, I want to play a demo before I spend 40 on it, or rather 60 cos the special edition looks ace