aberdeen-music

dedalus

Guest hexagram56

Guest hexagram56

dedalus are the next big local/national/worldwide thing, they are so! amazing live

and they're new ep is a nice peice of work......................go see them youll love em

new ep .......................out 2 of august by nomad am records

ep launch 28 of july at the lemon tree

..................................BE THERE OR ELSE............................

um, thanks!!

yea, it's on the 31st so please come down everyone! other bands playing are the absolutely amazing politik who's ep launch it also is(seeing as it's a split with them) and the ever wonderous gloria flaw, masamune and nick from hookers green no1. it's gonna be a blast!

Guest hexagram56

the point is

to shorten all of these point i come to the conclusion......................................................................

...............................dedalus rule.............................

just for the record...

Dedalus could NOT be described as namby pamby shite...therefor they are being offered a gig on Sunday 26th Sept at Drummonds,the catch?,you get paid fuck all ,BUT,the 2 door money goes towards entertaining residents of an old folks home...up for it?,I quite fancy King Liar and Masamune tae, and of course The Real Shocks and Maple.If it was me I would jump at the chance,and am going to, by playing in 2 bands on the day,any suggestions about this event?.

Dedalus could NOT be described as namby pamby shite...therefor they are being offered a gig on Sunday 26th Sept at Drummonds' date='the catch?,you get paid fuck all ,BUT,the 2 door money goes towards entertaining residents of an old folks home...up for it?,I quite fancy King Liar and Masamune tae, and of course The Real Shocks and Maple.If it was me I would jump at the chance,and am going to, by playing in 2 bands on the day,any suggestions about this event?.[/quote']

I'm looking forward to it... this is the all-dayer, yeah? I don't know if King Liar will be able to play... due to the fact they shall be scattered across the nation... but perhaps... it's best to ask Sam really, he's the man in the know.