aberdeen-music

Fat sounding telecaster

jgomez

Got gas myself for one of the new Squier Custom Vibe teles which are attracting rave reviews from the folks over at the TDPRI (which incidentally is one of the best guitar forums on the intermeweb).

Oh by the way, they have one of these in bruce millers - in the blonde flavour (which in my opinion looks quite horrendous - go with black!). Anyway, just thought I'd mention it incase you fancied trying one. :)

Oh by the way, they have one of these in bruce millers - in the blonde flavour (which in my opinion looks quite horrendous - go with black!). Anyway, just thought I'd mention it incase you fancied trying one. :)

It's the 62 Custom that I fancy, it only comes in Sunburst.

The 50s pine model is a white/blonde. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I recently took delivery of a lovely Gordon Smith thinline Tele with a humbucker in the neck. It's corking and the humbucker can be tapped to give some single coil tones. I don't know if they are readily available as I had to wait about 8 months for mine to get built.

I also have a Mexican Fender '72 Custom which has a humbucker in the neck, they're really good for the money. I'm not keen on humbuckers at the bridge though, the single coils have some serious bite.

The Gordon Smith Tele is a brilliant guitar, having tried it on Monday.