aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
caz1541

Band wanted

I'm a female vocalist looking for a couple of/ a few musicians to throw some ideas round with - i've not got a heavy metal or rock voice but it's alright for other things! At the moment I'm doing acoustic/jazzy/bluesy type pieces and it'd be great to try them with other people. I also do a fair bit of songwriting but need some others to help develop them into real live songs.

So, any takers? :band:

I'd be -very- interested in throwing around some ideas if we're talking some swinging-frank-sinatra motive. But I'm equally as interested R.E.M :up:

However, I'd have to confess my instrument of choice is the good old Drum Kit. I can play Rhythm guitar at a tight stretch, So I don't think I'd be of much use to you.

But hey, I have been in contact with Dexter, whose had an ad in here also, perhaps he'd be interested in helping out?

| | |

----[[[[[[[[[O< -Terrorfex

| | |

ok so that sounds good, now we need a guitarist! anybody? i can play but i confess im rubbish. need someone talented!! ANYBODY OUT THERE?!

Myself and another forum member, Dexter are planning on meeting for a jam sometime next week probably. He's a guitarist by trade. If things are worked out, your more than welcome to attend...

you DO like REM, don't you? :up::)

Its going to be this wednesday evening, probably at six or after at El Capitan Tom, I'll let you know the definites once I've confirmed them myself. :up: