aberdeen-music

Autumn In Disguise

Aaron_Robertson

• 2 weeks later...
Nope, I think it's you. If you are indeed the one with the buttoned up shirt.

Fucking smokin' hot. I'm not gay. But you're gorgeous. Girls must get wet at the very sight of you. I did.

Yeah i was the one with the buttoned up shirt.

Thanks, thats very nice of you :)

Not something i ecxpected to be brought up on this forum, but meh.

You should have said something...... then maybe i would have bought you a drink ;)

Yeah i was the one with the buttoned up shirt.

Thanks, thats very nice of you :)

Not something i ecxpected to be brought up on this forum, but meh.

You should have said something...... then maybe i would have bought you a drink ;)

I said it on stage. I said "this song is for the buttoned up shirt guy form the first band, who is quite clearly the sexiest person here."

This thread is turning pink.

I like your stuff, good live too and arron has a great voice. but honestly, stop saying things like

"Autumn In Disguise came about when a group of individuals were fed up of bands in their home town producing the same music, nothing new was coming out. So 5 musical pioneers from 4 different bands decided to put a stop to this."

Your hardly breaking any molds...

and "pioneers" is giving yourselves a massive ego handjob,

I like your stuff, good live too and arron has a great voice. but honestly, stop saying things like

"Autumn In Disguise came about when a group of individuals were fed up of bands in their home town producing the same music, nothing new was coming out. So 5 musical pioneers from 4 different bands decided to put a stop to this."

Your hardly breaking any molds...

and "pioneers" is giving yourselves a massive ego handjob,

Where does it say this about musical pioneers? I threw together the Myspace and don't remember writing that?

I 100% wouldn't write that. To my understanding Autumn In Disguise was started because every member from each band played a different kind of music but all shared the same love for the kind of music AID play and thats why we started.

We are far from having a big ego in this music scene we are all about having fun and not trying to think we are better than anyone. We are quite supportive of other bands in Aberdeen including your own.

I sometimes think you are just looking for something to find wrong Fraser and there really is no need as you know us and know we really aren't the type to be big headed about what we do.

Much Love

x

Where does it say this about musical pioneers? I threw together the Myspace and don't remember writing that?

I 100% wouldn't write that. To my understanding Autumn In Disguise was started because every member from each band played a different kind of music but all shared the same love for the kind of music AID play and thats why we started.

We are far from having a big ego in this music scene we are all about having fun and not trying to think we are better than anyone. We are quite supportive of other bands in Aberdeen including your own.

I sometimes think you are just looking for something to find wrong Fraser and there really is no need as you know us and know we really aren't the type to be big headed about what we do.

Much Love

x

"I like your stuff, good live too and arron has a great voice"

This is the feedback section. Ive told you what i think of your band musically, and also said what i dont like.

This is my feedback.

You cant ask for opinions then not want to hear the negatives. Example - http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/feedback-forum/59427-heller-state-new-songs.html

Especially a negative thats so easily fixable,

"I like your stuff, good live too and arron has a great voice"

This is the feedback section. Ive told you what i think of your band musically, and also said what i dont like.

This is my feedback.

I know mate, Im just saying we don't have a big ego about anything thats the only point I was making and i know how the facebook thing did look :up: