aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Oedo 808

Groupies

Oh yes,

Infact the type of music i play is defined by what kind of groupie i wanna get. I play in a power metal band and our groupies are generally goth/metal girls which really isn't my thing so i started a happy hardcore/commercial trance band for the sole purpose of getting some hot girls who aren't covered in tattoos or have a face full of metal.

Anyone got any interesting groupie stories?

What the hell is a trance band?

Its kind of like an electric orchestra

Fuck groupies, all got crabs or herpes or some shit from the disgusting puerile smelly rockers they fuck.

Give me a slim, educated, foreign girl with low self esteem and a conservative dress sense anyday

I actually know alot of girls who would consider themselves groupies and have shagged relatively famous bands. To be honest i don't have any respect for them what so ever.

did groupies not die out after slash left guns n roses?

They had to find some other famous person to get heroin and aids from

I just can't seem to give you rep at all anymore Christy. stop being so damn witty and cool

BTW, are you guys still playing and if so where and when?

BTW, are you guys still playing and if so where and when?

yeah Brian, next gig is at snafu on the 18th of feb. can put you on the guestlist if you like? or else there is a couple of gigs in march we are doing, i'm not sure when those ones are like.

don't mean to jack the thread, i'll just point out that there are no groupies that follow marionettes

don't mean to jack the thread, i'll just point out that there are no groupies that follow marionettes

Only since I left though...

I haven't really experienced groupies since I left Motley Crue. I sometimes regret it, considering that my band after that only lasted a year.

I haven't really experienced groupies since I left Motley Crue. I sometimes regret it, considering that my band after that only lasted a year.

Surely you don't miss the hepatitis from banging Tommy Lee's castoffs though?

Surely you don't miss the hepatitis from banging Tommy Lee's castoffs though?

motley-crue-97.jpg

Motley Crue Say "Safe Sex Rulezzz!"

Whole lotta testosterone flying around this thread. There should be a warning in the title: 'all ye who enter, please wear protective eyewear'.

You don't love groupies, you only tell them that, so you can fuck them next time you are in town.

THE BIG QUESTION IS - are there any Cynthia Plastercaster types stalking the Aberdeen band scene?.

I'd love my cock immortalized in some sort of rubber, it would make a pretty handy tool for loads of stuff that needs a bash - like the sort delivered by a rubber mallet.

I'd get a suction pad on the end, so I could stick it to the kitchen wall and hang tea towels and an oven glove off it.

I would rent it out to groupies by the hour, and have special weekend rates for especially horny ladies.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't there a website run by two lassies (from Torry perhaps?) that commented on the prowess of Aberdeen scenesters?