aberdeen-music

Bluesbreaker, Orville SG and Dm5 Pro Kit For Sale

BigKev

A early 90s (I think, I need to check the serial number) Marshall bluesbreaker reissue, good condition and in full working condition. It has been well looked after since it was purchase.

This amp has been re-biased for el84 tubes, which can be changed back if you want to use 6L6s again. Comes with silverstone padded cover and a spare set of marshall el84s and a GZ34 rectifier tube. I would like 500 ono for it.

A Japanese wine red Orville SG 61' for sale in very good condition for its age, serial number:K029969, which I gather means it was made between 89-93 in the Terada factory which also produced the fully fledged Gibsons at the time. I bought it about a year ago and have since bought a 07' LP classic so it has to go! I would like 350 ono for it.

A DM5 Pro electric kit for sale, in fine condition apart from one of the toms has had its skin ripped at some point before I bought it, it doesnt affect the trigger it just looks a bit unsightly. This kit comes with 2 extra dm5 cymbal triggers to make full use of the brain. Doesnt come with pedal or stool. I would like 250 ono.

E-mail me for photos of any of the above.

Everything must go sooner or later so make me an offer if you are keen.

I dont live in Aberdeen, but I am heading to perth at the beginning of next month so i can make arrangements to meet up then.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

A Japanese wine red Orville SG 61' for sale in very good condition for its age, serial number:K029969, which I gather means it was made between 89-93 in the Terada factory which also produced the fully fledged Gibsons at the time. I bought it about a year ago and have since bought a 07' LP classic so it has to go! I would like 350 ono for it.

I'm sure this is a cracking guitar but "real" Gibsons were not and have not been made in Japan or anywhere other than the USA ever. Not trying to disrupt your thread mate but it needed to be clarified.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...