aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Azzurro

Looking for a Good Guitar Tech. in Aberdeen Area

Hi All.

Am looking for a good Luthier/Guitar Tech in the Aberdeen area to carry out some work on a couple of guitars. I need a pickup change on a Les Paul Custom and set ups on another couple of guitars. I could do this myself however I cannot seem to make the time available at the moment.

These are not cheap guitars so I am looking for a professional job for which I am willing to pay a professional price. No amatuers please.

Suggestions ??

Cheers.

Hi All.

Am looking for a good Luthier/Guitar Tech in the Aberdeen area to carry out some work on a couple of guitars. I need a pickup change on a Les Paul Custom and set ups on another couple of guitars. I could do this myself however I cannot seem to make the time available at the moment.

These are not cheap guitars so I am looking for a professional job for which I am willing to pay a professional price. No amatuers please.

Suggestions ??

Cheers.

Azzuro, Keith, Keith, Azzuro.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/musicians-corner/59766-would-you-like-guitar-setup-modified-tweaked.html

one of my mates has worked on and fitted all of my pickups on my guitars. He is reeet good at pick up installation like. Drop me a pm and I shall provide you with his number.