aberdeen-music

Mr Peppermint, Carson Wells, Min Diesel, Y Change Costume @ Cellar 35, 12th February

qzdiablo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work, then Carson Wells, then probably out getting shit faced, should i look for the ginger and the horrendously funny drunk guy?

Yeah man! Except im the funny one, not Euan!

And guess what? I've been accepted into uni today, so I'm going to be in a great mood. Those from ab-music might even get a drink bought for them, should they introduce themselves!

!!!

Valentines Day has cleaned me out, so I won't be able to afford this one i'm afraid :(

Errors/There Will Be Fireworks/Hot Club de Paris in the next fortnight = expensive fortnight!

Boo :(

Were you at a play in the lemon tree the other night?

Haven't been at the Lemon Tree since Jim Jeffries last November.

It may have been Vin Diesel. We get mistaken for each other quite often :up:

Nah it's just that I spoke to an Aereogramme fan who supported ICT. Thought it would be a relatively small cross section so I thought i'd enquire.

Who's all hungover then?

Min Diesel - thumbs up. First time I'd seen them, plenty to like about them. Sound was slightly off kilter (not enough guitar as S. Maxwell Esq pointed out about waaan hunnndred times). but this was a fairly small problem.

Y Change Costume - utter waaaaaaaaash. Sorry lads, you play your instruments really well but I thought it was a load of non descript hoop with all force and no depth. Did pick up slighty towards the end, but the 30 minutes felt more like three hours.

Mr Peppermint - woooooooooooof! </archiemcpherson> Was slighty sceptical when I heard them soundcheck the FX pedals, but needend have worried. Slighty odd, but excellent sound and heavy as fuck. Must see again.

(Had to leave before CW, apologies)

Good night overall, and cracking turnout.

:up: