aberdeen-music

Tracks from my forthcoming album online to listen to!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

I have an album entitled 'Ou Sont Les Elephants' which will be released on March 22nd and I have some tracks from the album up on my Myspace! Please have a wee listen if you would like and let me know what you think! Feel free to tell your friends as well :up:

JJ Bull - Album released 22nd March on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I listened to a couple, thought they were very well recorded and I too like your singing voice.

If I was going to offer one piece of construcive crtiscism, it would be that, on the two tunes Iistened to at least, there wasn't really a memorable "hook" that made me want to listen to them again.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this. If it was a cup of tea and I took a sip from it, someone might come up to me and be like: "hey, that is mine" but I listened to all of them and paid attention. I'm still humming the last one I listened to. Look forward to seeing you live. I think I will enjoy it even more live and after a few more listens.

• 2 weeks later...