aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JJ 10 Easy Wishes

Tracks from my forthcoming album online to listen to!

I have an album entitled 'Ou Sont Les Elephants' which will be released on March 22nd and I have some tracks from the album up on my Myspace! Please have a wee listen if you would like and let me know what you think! Feel free to tell your friends as well :up:

JJ Bull - Album released 22nd March on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Guest idol_wild

I quite like these tunes, JJ. Some good little pop ditties - you've got a good ear for a solid pop melody.

Good work!

I listened to a couple, thought they were very well recorded and I too like your singing voice.

If I was going to offer one piece of construcive crtiscism, it would be that, on the two tunes Iistened to at least, there wasn't really a memorable "hook" that made me want to listen to them again.

I like this. If it was a cup of tea and I took a sip from it, someone might come up to me and be like: "hey, that is mine" but I listened to all of them and paid attention. I'm still humming the last one I listened to. Look forward to seeing you live. I think I will enjoy it even more live and after a few more listens.

It's 'Where Are The Elephants?' in French. Although, and I might be wrong here, but I think it should be 'Ous Sonts Les Elephants?'....it has been a decade since Higher French though.

The songs are good, as always.

It's 'Where Are The Elephants?' in French. Although, and I might be wrong here, but I think it should be 'Ous Sonts Les Elephants?'....it has been a decade since Higher French though.

The songs are good, as always.

Ha old lol