aberdeen-music

T In The Park 2005

french_disko

what a scam, eh...

no line up...it's just promoting profeteering !

if the line up is shite, you sell your ticket at a stupid price...the music fans miss out.

that's if you go to festivals for the music...

are you one of those nutters that "loves the atmosphere" (wink wink. he he)...

yeah it is such a scam.

you just spent heaps of money on overpriced food and drink and then they want to buy tickets for next year's event. And the special discount you get for buying tickets so soon is that you get charged the same price as this year's event. Woo hoo! And the fact that they kept on telling us about the tickets on the big screens on the main stage really pissed me off.

I won't be buying tickets now even though I know that I'll be going next year.

yeah, wtf was all that about? when they announced it on the sunday i was all "ahhh... hummmm.. i should get them quickly..." but after thinking about it, it's pointless, because it only sold out this year because of the AMAZING lineup, and i really don't think they could have topped that lineup (only radiohead and idlewild would have made it perfect) so i think i'll just wait til next year to get mine

They can take my dick up their asses (metaphorically of course, as I have no dick) before I'd consider buying a ticket for a gig with no bands confirmed... it's ridiculous... and for me to treck to a festival and bathe in shit for 2 days, it'd need to be a supreme line up.

I'd bathe in shit for two days for Muse though... if I was front row in a velvet armchair.... Mmmmm...

Nay for the Darkness... NAY FOR THE DARKNESS.

Guest haigyman

that fat bastard telling us about the early ticket sale was the most annoying aspect, "BUY....EARLY...you have been warned". get to fuck, i'll buy them late now just to spite that guy, and if i don't get them, i'll just do the burberry cap idea... "himin ye skater bam, cut yer hair and wear proper clyse ye freak".