aberdeen-music

nous aimons danser - music blog

waltz

Guest Giles Walker

Just had a flick through your blog, nae bad, although i don't entirely agree with your decision not to review music you don't like. I always enjoy reading a scathing review of a band someone dislikes.

But i guess that is really your own choice.

I think my opinion on the matter was cemented after watching this video as well.

This video

• 1 month later...
Just had a flick through your blog, nae bad, although i don't entirely agree with your decision not to review music you don't like. I always enjoy reading a scathing review of a band someone dislikes.

But i guess that is really your own choice.

I think my opinion on the matter was cemented after watching this video as well.

This video

Hey, thanks for reading, I hadn't noticed this reply so here goes:

I don't think I review enough music anyway to justify a full review of something terrible, and I think if I did I'd be cementing a potentially dodgy reputation I had for a while as a passive-aggressive psycho who takes it out on musicians. I am, however, looking into reviewing more often once the site's expanded. It's just that I've got no real sub-section to put them in.

In other news:

New mix up!

nous aimons danser: mix 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This randomly came on my ipod this evening and was a lovely accompaniment to my subway ride home. Do another one. Now. :up: Unless you already have in which case I'll check after writing this.

Glad you liked it, dude. I've kinda neglected the blog because of The Fly, University and work but I'll keep plugging away.

• 4 months later...