aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Oedo 808

Unrepentant Blair Declares War on Iran

At least, I think that's what he was saying. So there you go, the real reason we invaded Iraq was as a perfect staging ground for invasion into Iran.

It's like that great scene from "W." all over again.

On a slightly different line my favourite bit of this whole enquiry was on BBC News 24 today when they asked a Kurdish-Iraqi lady what she thought of it all and she said something like, "Why are you British still talking about this? We've got rid of Saddam now and we're happy about it".

Enjoyed that immensely.

We should go to war with Iran, by we I mean England and by Iran I mean Norway...because the oil they have

You realise that Tony Blair was in charge of the UK Government?

You realise that Tony Blair was in charge of the UK Government?

Whose powerbase is in... edinburgh? No, inverness? No!, England yay

Whose powerbase is in... edinburgh? No, inverness? No!, England yay

How does that even go a tiny way towards explaining your point? Scotland is part of the UK, the UK voted him in, deal with it.

How does that even go a tiny way towards explaining your point? Scotland is part of the UK, the UK voted him in, deal with it.

It just shows you that the scots from the south in edinburgh and glasgow regions have it in for the union

It just shows you that the scots from the south in edinburgh and glasgow regions have it in for the union

That's brilliantly vague, and fantastically off-topic.

I'll admit that I couldn't watch any of the coverage because the mere sight of the man makes me switch things off but the enquiry doesn't appear to have produced any major revelation.

The Dr Kelly gag order was more interesting. Any particular reason why his postmortem should remain classified for 70 years? It's stinks oi tells ya. oi reckons it wuz moider!

That's brilliantly vague, and fantastically off-topic.

Not really, completely on topic. I am looking towards the likelyhood that blair wanted to go to war with iran to create jobs. Without conflict there are no jobs

I'll admit that I couldn't watch any of the coverage because the mere sight of the man makes me switch things off but the enquiry doesn't appear to have produced any major revelation.

The Dr Kelly gag order was more interesting. Any particular reason why his postmortem should remain classified for 70 years? It's stinks oi tells ya. oi reckons it wuz moider!

I heard that has been overturned? Apparently they did that to protect the family from further distress. As far as I know doctors are to have access to it now, so if there is anything fishy, I'm sure it'll come out...

I heard that has been overturned? Apparently they did that to protect the family from further distress. As far as I know doctors are to have access to it now, so if there is anything fishy, I'm sure it'll come out...

I missed that. I suppose they realised it was just feeding the conspiracy theories to keep it under wraps.