aberdeen-music

Unrepentant Blair Declares War on Iran

Oedo 808

At least, I think that's what he was saying. So there you go, the real reason we invaded Iraq was as a perfect staging ground for invasion into Iran.

It's like that great scene from "W." all over again.

On a slightly different line my favourite bit of this whole enquiry was on BBC News 24 today when they asked a Kurdish-Iraqi lady what she thought of it all and she said something like, "Why are you British still talking about this? We've got rid of Saddam now and we're happy about it".

Enjoyed that immensely.

I'll admit that I couldn't watch any of the coverage because the mere sight of the man makes me switch things off but the enquiry doesn't appear to have produced any major revelation.

The Dr Kelly gag order was more interesting. Any particular reason why his postmortem should remain classified for 70 years? It's stinks oi tells ya. oi reckons it wuz moider!

I'll admit that I couldn't watch any of the coverage because the mere sight of the man makes me switch things off but the enquiry doesn't appear to have produced any major revelation.

The Dr Kelly gag order was more interesting. Any particular reason why his postmortem should remain classified for 70 years? It's stinks oi tells ya. oi reckons it wuz moider!

I heard that has been overturned? Apparently they did that to protect the family from further distress. As far as I know doctors are to have access to it now, so if there is anything fishy, I'm sure it'll come out...

I heard that has been overturned? Apparently they did that to protect the family from further distress. As far as I know doctors are to have access to it now, so if there is anything fishy, I'm sure it'll come out...

I missed that. I suppose they realised it was just feeding the conspiracy theories to keep it under wraps.