aberdeen-music

Reputation is shot

britheguy

Yeah, I think people take this rep thing a little too seriously. Of course, mine is quite large, so I would say that.

A little tip is just don't give negative rep. Instead, address the issue in-forum in a gentlemanly fashion, trashing all their favourite bands, their avatar and posting style, also dress sense if you know them. You may also attempt to have sex with their female relatives. Just knock off the passive aggression, it's uncomely on these internets.

I neg-repped the fuck out of him. As everyone should do for starting attention-seeking threads.

I thought someone would. However, even with my new found talent (IE, how to leave rep) I have not given you any neg-rep.

It was not an attention seeking thread, I was simply saying that my Reputation is shot, due to saying some things on some threads of this forum.

Please have a pleasant day.

Rep doesn't mean a lot. I've got lots of rep points on here but barely anyone has a fucking clue who I am.

You do mention them a lot.

You sort of comment on how they don't mean anything but the prefix or suffix of your point is always "I mean, I have a lot of points" so you feel it needs said...

Ive been on this forum for like ... well ever and ive never disrepected anyone...Yet my rep sucks assss....Ok i posted what some thought were shite jokes but ive never posted racist or sexist jokes......

To my knowledge lol.....I do agree there is sometimes a wee cleek on these ere forums...Oh that and Jan deal lives in some kinda politicly correct bubble....(Is that being disrespectful). And loves bad repping people for all sorts of silly things.

Ive been on this forum for like ... well ever and ive never disrepected anyone...Yet my rep sucks assss....Ok i posted what some thought were shite jokes but ive never posted racist or sexist jokes......

To my knowledge lol.....I do agree there is sometimes a wee cleek on these ere forums...Oh that and Jan deal lives in some kinda politicly correct bubble....(Is that being disrespectful). And loves bad repping people for all sorts of silly things.

I say a lot of very unPC things but I don't seem to get neg-repped. Mind you, it is all true.

Don't sweat it mate!....you don't look like you have that many probs with rep....

for a while, I thought I was playing with a fucking yo-yo ! (so if any in-crowd wish to pos rep me ?, I would be so grateful...)

:laughing:

• Upvote 1

So, can certain people give more rep than others. If so why is that?:popcorn:

It's all to do with how long you've been signed up, number of posts and your rep. There's a FAQ section on it on the sidebar of the frontpage.

I only give out cookies though. I prefer to just inform people of their chodehood in-forum :up:

Somebody neg-repped me for being racist, even though some of my best friends are black.

That can become a very hot tattie in some circles. What are your feelings on that then? Did you write racist, or something that someone regarded as being racist? I know that people jump on the PC bandwagon a lot ( said in the best Life of Brian voice) and that might be why you got the neg rep.