aberdeen-music

Reputation is shot

britheguy

Third person doesn't really suit anybody, does it. It's reserved for twats like David Hasslehoff. And myself, obviously.

It suits Omar. Omar be badass.

Eddie May often uses all three perspectives in the same sentence. Pretty sure I've poasted this before, but it's bizarre. He says stuff like: 'I find it tough being a football manager, you just do what you can and hope that Eddie May's best is good enough'.

Twat.

What do you get up to on Tuesdays? Everyone surely agrees that is the worst weeknight by far....
Solosexualism I believe it's called. For people who really like a good wank.

Personally, I quite enjoying hanging myself from a door while wearing a basque, stockings and panties, with an orange in my mouth and a placcy bag over my head. Once you've tried auto-erotic asphyxiation, all other wanks are dull in comparison.

Personally, I quite enjoying hanging myself from a door while wearing a basque, stockings and panties, with an orange in my mouth and a placcy bag over my head. Once you've tried auto-erotic asphyxiation, all other wanks are dull in comparison.

each to their onanism I suppose.

I'm a simple tube sock and an ex-girlfriend fantasy man myself.

Guest idol_wild
When I was thirteen, I was treated to a lecture on the pros and cons of the "Posh Wank"* by a guy five years my senior. Never quite got my head around it.

*wanking with a condom on

Was that intentional?

I sniggered either way, but it'd be funnier to me if you meant it...

Some might say that this thread was a strange one to begin with...however it's seems to have got somewhat stranger still. Thanks for the explaination of a 'posh wank'. There might be a need for a thread which could be formed around a Q&A format. For example, 'I've heard of the term posh wank, what does it mean?' or "I heard the girls at work the other day talking about teabaging, now I know they all drink coffee, so what are they talking about?'

There might be a need for a thread which could be formed around a Q&A format. For example, 'I've heard of the term posh wank, what does it mean?' or "I heard the girls at work the other day talking about teabaging, now I know they all drink coffee, so what are they talking about?'

We're way ahead of you

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/56253-wondering-about-stuff-thread.html

PS Where do you work, it sounds fun.