aberdeen-music

Mass Effect 2

Le Stu

So what do y'all think about the paragon/renegade reaction... um... feature??? Y'know when you have to slap a bitch or save someone's butt in the middle of a dialogue sequence by hittin' the right button, or not.

I was groaning at first 'cos it's kind of cheap gimmick but I have to admit, it keeps me on my toes.

my brother picked this up today, but unfortunately he is off work so i probably won't get to play it til tomorrow. what an absolute bastard.

did i hear correctly that if you have a ME1 save on your 360 HD, then the character traits you had follow onto the second game, or is that complete mince?

I imported a saved character from ME1 this morning. All it seemed to do was change some parts of the story depending on who I saved or killed and starts me off with a shit load of resources.

Also i noticed a message on a loading screen telling me I can upload my character to Mass Effect 3.

I imported a saved character from ME1 this morning. All it seemed to do was change some parts of the story depending on who I saved or killed and starts me off with a shit load of resources.

Also i noticed a message on a loading screen telling me I can upload my character to Mass Effect 3.

When you import your me1 save it is meant to start you on level 5, which it didint.

This is true with me3 depending how you go about the final section. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...