aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sam 45

An Artificial Light (Trailer)

Thought some of you might be interested in this. An Artifical Light is a film directed/written/shot by Tim Courtney of Katerwaul fame, it features music by Debutant that i recorded last year. The trailer can be seen here:

An Artificial Light (Trailer) on Vimeo

Your music works excellently in that context and didn't feel out of place. The trailer was slightly off though; the film clips looked fine and proper, but the fonts and cuts were a wee bit patchy.

Looks pretty good though overall, I never knew Tim was a budding director!

This trailer is really fucking good. I know this script quite intimately and I have been really keen to see how it would work, but all the sequences I've been privvy to are seriously brilliant.

This looks really good (and the music works perfectly in the trailer).

When and where can I see the movie?

This looks really good (and the music works perfectly in the trailer).

When and where can I see the movie?

I think the plan is for it to come out around April time, i'm sure Tim will inform us though.

Cheers for checking out the trailer. I'm aiming for April. I've got an exhibition which vastly relies on this film that's why I've put together the trailer. Granted the flashes of text are a bit patchy but that seems to have happened along with the glitches from the upload to vimeo. I need to re upload it but vimeo won't let me till next month. However if its the font you don't like.. meh. I like the font.

You can see the exhibition in kilau as of sunday 31st jan.

Yup, the trailer is really good.

So cool to see stuff of this quality coming out of Aberdeen.

Do you have any more info about your exhibition Tim? The Kilau dudes usually send me some stuff but get in touch at thekiosque@googlemail.com if you have any blurb and I'll put the trailer up on the site.

Only, if you're cool with that obviously...

:up:

it's the slickest looking movie trailer i've seen from around here. nice one. is that adam morrice getting smacked? looks quite realistic, lol!

That IS Adam Morrice getting smacked. And it looks realistic beacuse... we it was. Took a sore one to the nose. Ask him about it if you see him.

I'll be sure to email in to Kiosk about the blurb and stuff. Just going through finishing touches and printing. I'll put together an official blurb etc tonight.

Cheers guys!

Cheers for checking out the trailer. I'm aiming for April. I've got an exhibition which vastly relies on this film that's why I've put together the trailer. Granted the flashes of text are a bit patchy but that seems to have happened along with the glitches from the upload to vimeo. I need to re upload it but vimeo won't let me till next month. However if its the font you don't like.. meh. I like the font.

You can see the exhibition in kilau as of sunday 31st jan.

I like the font, and I like the second half of the trailer when the text screen cuts in instantly, it's just me being unreasonably nit-picky and not liking the flashy effect used in the first few text screens. I like the quick cuts better is all.

Anyway I'll stop rambling - the film itself looks high quality and the music sounds great along with it.

How long is the film?