aberdeen-music

Does anyone have a room to rent out?

Stephie_q

• 4 weeks later...

got two rooms to rent for 275

I want to move out of my current flat and was wondering if anyone has a room available preferably in the centre for around 300 a month?

Thanks,

Stephanie.

Hi Stephanie,

Actually yes, we have two rooms that just came open. Right at City Centre on Bridge street. The flat is massive, the rooms are massive too. Comes with washer/dryer, huge kitchen, storage etc. Rent is 275 plus same for deposit, looking for one immediate move in and another on or just after March 1st. Let me know if/when you want to have a look...oh, mostly artists and similar living here, 2 girls, 1 guy, all around 25 or so very laid back etc.

Talk soon,

Bill

ps just send an email or p.m. me and we can set up a time to view flat.

Two Huge rooms for rent, city centre, 275

Hi Everyone,

I'm moving to London and looking for a replacement for my room at my flat on Bridge St. Actually, there are two rooms available (one immediately, the other around March 1st). They are HUGE, as is the flat. Plenty of storage, washer/dryer, two fridges, and literally 3 minutes from train station/mall/city centre etc. Each room goes for 275/mo plus matching deposit. Due to size of rooms and storage, this would be ideal for artists or those with lots of equipment etc. Currently in the flat are two girls and a guy, around 25, very laid back etc.

We're looking for like minded individuals, sane with a job, and who won't smoke in flat.

Send me an email or pm to see flats, email is prof.lofi@gmail.com

talk to you soon,

Bill