aberdeen-music

the jungle aka espionage

johnzornssax

hey,

been busy at work the last month, a lot going on, and a heap of staff up from England to show around Aberdeen. Done the warehouse drummonds et al, but late last friday i took them all to espionage. A fairly good night was had by all, apart from various incidents of groping and sexism. is espionage the worst club in aberdeen for stonage antics. or as gina from our harrogate store said " this club is full off stinking retarded sexist enthnics"

discuss.

hey,

been busy at work the last month, a lot going on, and a heap of staff up from England to show around Aberdeen. Done the warehouse drummonds et al, but late last friday i took them all to espionage. A fairly good night was had by all, apart from various incidents of groping and sexism. is espionage the worst club in aberdeen for stonage antics. or as gina from our harrogate store said " this club is full off stinking retarded sexist enthnics"

discuss.

Liquid and korova and priory and metro and mono are all shit

go to tk, babylon or oneills

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Priory is the worst for it, I know a lot of girls who refuse to go on the dancefloor there at all cos as soon as they do they get pushy guys coming up surrounding them, trying to dance with them, touching their arse, grabbing them, trying to rub their crotch on them and stuff. it's usually Nigerian guys. It's so sleazy in there. I had a guy try to hit on my girlfriend while i was actually standing talking to her! Another girl i know had a guy walk up to her and stick his hand down her trousers when she just standing outside smoking.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Priory is the worst for it, I know a lot of girls who refuse to go on the dancefloor there at all cos as soon as they do they get pushy guys coming up surrounding them, trying to dance with them, touching their arse, grabbing them, trying to rub their crotch on them and stuff. it's usually Nigerian guys. It's so sleazy in there. I had a guy try to hit on my girlfriend while i was actually standing talking to her! Another girl i know had a guy walk up to her and stick his hand down her trousers when she just standing outside smoking.

yeah min, its pretty shit. Heres a funny-ish story, couple of years ago, works night out in Espionage, was dancing about being the usual dick-head i am, having a laugh, this black chick starts grinding up against me- ( totally inappropriate and a bit slaggy)it was fun but about 50 seconds into it the heavy squad arrived- telling me that i needed to watch my attitude and that, get this " she was not for me", really funny, and a slightly uncomfortable situation- It's not like i was trying to fuck said girl...it was a bit of dancing=- and i'm peerless in the dancing stakes, anyhow- just felt it was a bit gay. needless to say i went a bit reasonable and pulled a Kanye West face and told them to check eminem. och it was fine, she was ugly anyhow- but it bugged me......i always wondered what a judicious application of boot polish would do in that bar....

right, i'm off now. no offence...just relating how it is in a'deen.

I didn't notice the disgustingly racist undercurrent of the original post when i first replied. Anyway, you've got the reaction you were looking for Adolf, now piss off and take your trolling elsewhere. Kthnxbai.

I didn't notice the disgustingly racist undercurrent of the original post when i first replied. Anyway, you've got the reaction you were looking for Adolf, now piss off and take your trolling elsewhere. Kthnxbai.

You didn't get it from the title?