aberdeen-music

Looking to form a new band

Project-6

i am looking to form a new band in Aberdeen as my old one has ground to a hault. I play guitar and would be looking to get in another guitar player to do lead, a bass player, a drummer and a singer, if you can play and sing then even better.

Style of music i have been doing with my former band is probably best described as old school indie.

I am 34 so anyone round about that age would be good but as long as you can play i don't mind.

I have a few songs but would be looking for imput from all members.

Ps. this is not a serious band just something to do and maybe play a few gigs if we get that far.

Here is my old band myspace website to give you an idea of the style of music i play

Project-6 on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Any questions send me an email and i will get back to you.

• 1 month later...

Bongo's a go-go!!!

So you are having trouble with Drummers, what a bunch they are, that said, I can't get a listen to your project 6 sounds, the myspace is playing silly buggers, but if you want to jam anytime I'll bring the Toast.

The project that I've been trying to pull together over the last couple of months is now lying in taters and I think it's time to just walk away from the wreck and start again.

You could send me a couple of your songs to my e-mail, designit@hotmail.co.uk and you can hear a few jams of mine on Phat Phils Phunk on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads these are from last year and it's high time to record some new stuff. Have a quick listen and give me a shout, I really need to 'Blood in' my new Hi-Hats and get out playing again... Phil

So you are having trouble with Drummers, what a bunch they are, that said, I can't get a listen to your project 6 sounds, the myspace is playing silly buggers, but if you want to jam anytime I'll bring the Toast.

The project that I've been trying to pull together over the last couple of months is now lying in taters and I think it's time to just walk away from the wreck and start again.

You could send me a couple of your songs to my e-mail, designit@hotmail.co.uk and you can hear a few jams of mine on Phat Phils Phunk on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads these are from last year and it's high time to record some new stuff. Have a quick listen and give me a shout, I really need to 'Blood in' my new Hi-Hats and get out playing again... Phil

Phil, I'm the bass player with the band looking for a drummer (the thread you posted to). We're jamming tonight at Musical Vision in Aberdeen at six o'clock until eight; can you make it? Apologies for the short notice.

Cheers