aberdeen-music

Bomb threat at Train st.

Benji

Aye, so, I was walking hame fae work this morning at the harbour and there's a squad of police cars kicking aboot, so, I do my usual and try and forget about them and walk home.

A fucking bomb threat had been made, and it was in the Train Station. Erm... I walked clean through the fucking place without one stinking challenge. God knows what the fuck the plod are doing closing guild st and incoming Market st traffic when the threat is in the Station!!

I know it's early in the day but fuck me, the one place you evacuate is the place where the threat is made!! But na na just let a'body loiter on through the place!! :up:

I see. Well I just got a txt fae the missus who probably got some gossip fae her work so it could all be shite.

I hope the station stays open though... I take a 2 minute shortcut through to my work. ;)

Didna ken you still hung aboot here manny, good to see ya, how's the wee turtle getting on?

Supposedly someone left their bag unattended while they went for a piss/dump. Someone saw it and shouted bomb (If it was a dump i suppose it was in a way).

That would be a mind-fuck, coming out of the toilet after laying a cable and finding the place empty. And a bomb disposal robot rummaging through your bag and taking your iPhone apart.