aberdeen-music

These Monsters - Call Me Dragon

Brew Records

4165250453_0771d7cd15.jpg

The long awaited debut album from These Monsters 'Call Me Dragon' will officially be release on the 1st March in the UK and 10th May throughout Europe. Recorded at Foel Studios, Wales with Chris Fielding (Electric Wizard, The Klaxons, Napalm Death) the album demonstrates the freaked out, riff driven prog-force that the respected four-piece have become. With their love of large vintage amplifiers, big drums and high energy, passionate performances, These Monsters deliver a huge live sound and are developing a reputation as one of the loudest and most exciting underground bands in the UK. This is also our tenth release & our first collaboration between ourselves & Function Records ! Head over to the link below to preorder your copy:

Brew — Home

So far These Monsters have impressed whilst supporting bands such as Russian Circles, These Arms Are Snakes, Oceansize, 65 Days of Static, Mono, Envy, Health, The Whip, Foals, Youthmovies, ilikeTrains, Broken Records and The Fall. Sets at Leeds/Reading Festivals in 2008 and ZXZW in Holland saw These Monsters take to bigger stages. The band also played a mammoth 70-minute set at this years EXIT Festival in Serbia.

The band have recently finished filming a music video for the album title track Call Me Dragon. Written, produced and directed by drummer Tommy Davidson, with Adam Conlon taking on cinematography duties (Funeral for a Friend, Gallows, Fightstar, and Grammatics). Video is now line:

YouTube - THESE MONSTERS - CALL ME DRAGON

4236281337_bca15e24f6_m.jpg4237057680_53e1503600_m.jpg

These Monsters Call Me Dragon track listing:

1) Call Me Dragon (4m43)

2) Dirty Messages (8m05)

3) Who Is This Tall Sick Man (5m20)

4) Biggie and Tupac (1m04)

5) Harry Patton (6m08)

6) Space Ritual (6m32)

7) Deaf Machine (6m39)

Please head over to the bands myspace to grab a free MP3 of Call Me Dragon

The album launch for the release is destined for Saturday 13th February at The Cockpit, Leeds as part of the St Valentine's Massacre feat: These Monsters with supports from Kong, That Fucking Tank, Hot Club de Paris, Blacklisters, Blakfish, Humanfly + more/ Tickets are 6.00 and available from here https://www.lunatickets.co.uk/event_page.php?event=St+Valentine%26%2339%3Bs+Massacre+feat%3A+These+Monsters

These Monsters will then begin a huge tour across the UK and Europe probably lasting til next year! For more information about dates please visit the bands myspace - THESE MONSTERS - MUSIC VIDEO ON OUR PAGE NOW! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

This Leeds quatet will kick off 2010 with shitloads of idiosyncratic style. Creating largely instrumental, frequently cacophonous and consistently transfixing songs, they rock like proper nutjobs in a manner thats wilfully experimental but never pretentious. Their growing reputation for putting on one hell of a live show is richly deserved, too Rocksound ones to watch December 2009

"One of the most interesting and engaging acts Ive heard from the UK in a long fucking time no word of a lie." Collective-zine

"Time has frozen as witnesses halt in their tracks, intoxicated by the heady miasma of post-rock resonance. Both comforting and devastating." The Fly Magazine

4166002518_f5bee7d352.jpg

__

Login | Facebook

These Monsters... Discover music, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm...

THESE MONSTERS - MUSIC VIDEO ON OUR PAGE NOW! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

http://www.youtube.com/user/youvbeenframe