aberdeen-music

Non-Alchoholic Drinklist

Guest MerryChristmas

can you list what you have which is non-alchy please? thanks

Nothing particularily exciting. Coke/cola, lemonade, Irn Bru, tonic, tomato juice, orange juice, sometimes appletise, dry ginger ale, pineapple juice, soda, syrup, grenadine, blackcurrent, lime, plain water, and any combination thereof.

Nothing particularily exciting. Coke/cola' date=' lemonade, Irn Bru, tonic, tomato juice, orange juice, sometimes appletise, dry ginger ale, pineapple juice, soda, syrup, grenadine, blackcurrent, lime, plain water, and any combination thereof.[/quote']

when I was pregnant and couldn't drink it was soooooo frustrating just to have orange juice hated to ask what they had non alchohlic! aww poor me :bat:

Guest MerryChristmas
Theres only one drink for the non intoxicated....IRN BRU!

ahhh irn bru, after lilt its the one which i find tastes most vile, i dont see the big thing about it

Guest Laura@TMB
WHAT! no non alchohlic beer? what a tragedy :( *sigh*

We tried it, it didn't sell & had to pour it down the sink. Sorry. Can you recommend any that actually taste like beer?

Guest MerryChristmas
We tried it' date=' it didn't sell & had to pour it down the sink. Sorry. Can you recommend any that actually taste like beer?[/quote']

root beer?

ginger beer?