aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN BEVERLY

Metal for haiti [ charity night ] bands wanted

The tunnels are putting together a metal charity night for the people of haiti [ metal for haiti ] .

It will be held on fri 5th feb

if any band fancies a slot please drop me a line .

Cheers

hen

I must say , what a lovely idea!! I can say alot of negative crap about Aberdeen but for the majority of people that reside here their hearts are in the right place, this proves it.

Well done!!

confirmed so far are .

THIRTEEN KNIVES

OBLIVION INCARNATE

ELEMENT 106

SAIKANO

i still have three slots left , so if anyones up for doing a bit just drop me a line .

hen

Bonesaw could be up for this.. i'll need to check with the guys.. even though we ain't been askd..

I don't think Hen is aking any bands in particular. Just bands who play with guitars using distortion, slightly elevated drum beats, incoherant vocal techniques and lyrics that hint at displeasure/conniption.:up:

we would of been up for this, Lawries offshore though i think, sucks, looks like a good lineup so far though might have to come along !

We (Bonesaw )have thought about donating some CD's for raffling off (or something...) on the night. Thought some of the other bands could do similar should they have merch. I thought a raffle might be good.

We (Bonesaw )have thought about donating some CD's for raffling off (or something...) on the night. Thought some of the other bands could do similar should they have merch. I thought a raffle might be good.

sounds like a good idea. We aint got any merch though, but would be willing to Donate some sort of raffle prize. Alcohol or summit.