aberdeen-music

Woman breast-feeds dog

Lemonade

ha ha ha ha ha (funny sounds).

Yeah I used to work in a quiet golf club bar and was the only male member of staff. When I wasn't pouring beers for the 2-3 people that would be there in the morning I would read all of their ridiculous magaizines as there was nothing else to do other than pour myself some drinks. Some really fucking funny stuff though. I would recommend any gent with a girly to recommend their girly to buy them. I've got some lying about my room! There are about 20 of them that come out every week with similar, generic names like "woman's own" or "just women". Great.

Also magazines with the word 'Chat' in the title make for pretty hilarious reading.

Time for some out-of-context quoting!

I had to re-read parts because I kept missing out certain words. For example, I didn't read "It was free, too" and instead read it as

Admittedly, Tasha, 17 months, was quite old to still be breastfeeding, but I loved the bond it gave us, so I'd decided to carry on...which was good, because since I'd split up with her dad, Ted Collins, 35...

...I'd missed having someone have a proper go on my tits.

I'm aware I've said "read" quite a few times in this post.

PS: Read.

Did anyone see that programme about breast feeding that was on a few years back, it was about kids who were still breast feeding at like 7 years old, they just wouldn't have anything to do with giving it up...when I think back to the relatively minor stuff that led to playground taunts in my youth I can only imagine how hellish those kids lives would be if their classmates got wind of the fact they were still on the boob...'bitty'

Did anyone see that programme about breast feeding that was on a few years back, it was about kids who were still breast feeding at like 7 years old, they just wouldn't have anything to do with giving it up...when I think back to the relatively minor stuff that led to playground taunts in my youth I can only imagine how hellish those kids lives would be if their classmates got wind of the fact they were still on the boob...'bitty'

I remember this, yeah. There were a couple of chavvy looking mums turning up their noses at this behaviour.

I'd have thought that wouldn't be so good for the woman but I suppose if she gets her calcium then she might not suffer osteoporosis in later life.

Still kind of fucked.

Was there not one recently where the woman has two girls, and the eldest wanted to go back onto the breast when her little sister came along? She's off of it now, and about 9, whereas her little sister refuses to stop - the kids are obsessed, they draw pictures of their mums tits and go on about how sweet her milk tasted. The woman isn't allowed to wear a bra otherwise her kids to ape shit, and they always make sure one boob is saggier than the other in their drawings.

Just a bit fucked up? o_O

I think the boy had to leave due to not getting enough tit attention surely? Darn dog n baby....when the second kid comes, the dog will no doubt get his little polka dot hanky out and be on its way

Why did she not continue to just express it into the dogs bowl I do ask....if just feeding the dog was the only reason for doing it?

Seriouly deranged!

• Upvote 1