aberdeen-music

Woman breast-feeds dog

Lemonade

yet another example of these fucking minks that cant do anything so they choose to substitute having a proper existence by breeding and sponging off the country.

you were pregnant after one month? what the fucking hell is wrong with you, besides the obvious of letting a dog suck your tits.

that is what is fucking wrong with the country, people who actually get in relationships and wait until they are ready to properly support a child are completely outnumbered by these fucking ass clowns who just pop them out left right and centre and then cannot give them a decent upbringing, either financially or emotionally, and end up relying on everyone else to give them handouts.

if, as she quotes ' money was tight' after her partner left her, surely any reasonable human being would do anything in their power to stop themselves having another fucking kid?! no, of course not, because she obviously eats crayons and has the mental capacity of a dried apricot.

fucking cunt, i hope the dog bites her tit off

• Upvote 1

yet another example of these fucking minks that cant do anything so they choose to substitute having a proper existence by breeding and sponging off the country.

you were pregnant after one month? what the fucking hell is wrong with you, besides the obvious of letting a dog suck your tits.

that is what is fucking wrong with the country, people who actually get in relationships and wait until they are ready to properly support a child are completely outnumbered by these fucking ass clowns who just pop them out left right and centre and then cannot give them a decent upbringing, either financially or emotionally, and end up relying on everyone else to give them handouts.

if, as she quotes ' money was tight' after her partner left her, surely any reasonable human being would do anything in their power to stop themselves having another fucking kid?! no, of course not, because she obviously eats crayons and has the mental capacity of a dried apricot.

fucking cunt, i hope the dog bites her tit off

Chill oot. It's just a terrier sucking a tit.

• Upvote 1

Chill oot. It's just a terrier sucking a tit.

i wouldnt have a problem if it was just a terrier sucking a tit, its everything else that bugs my happiness.

If it was just a crazy singleton who was in her flat with fluffy the little spaniel getting her to eat and drink all manner of bodily excretions then i would be cracking up!

i wouldnt have a problem if it was just a terrier sucking a tit, its everything else that bugs my happiness.

If it was just a crazy singleton who was in her flat with fluffy the little spaniel getting her to eat and drink all manner of bodily excretions then i would be cracking up!

Fair enough. It certainly would be a million times better if it was some bored sexy stepford wife getting her jollies aff a labradoodle.

A bit of a tangent, but I stumbled upon this comedy gold:

Photo Psychic | Pick Me Up magazine

Do orbs mean stress?

Saturday 15th August 2009

I'm originally from the Midlands, and now live in Switzerland.

I take lots of photos, but recently, I've noticed a few with white and blue orbs. I've had years of stress-related problems.

Could these orbs be anything to do with that, or is there a fault with my camera?

Barbara, Solothurn, Switzerland

A bit of a tangent, but I stumbled upon this comedy gold:

Photo Psychic | Pick Me Up magazine

jesus titty fucking christ thats almost unbelievable.

is les my guinea pig at peace, really?!

next someone will be asking if their cat Bruce is still a bit pissed because they put cling film over the cat flat when they were fucked up......definately worth it by the way, funny as fucking hell