aberdeen-music

Updated Website

SamWise

Well done site except for the fact I don't think horizontal scrolling should EVER be done.

I went through 3 sections before realising there was a horizontal scroll bar. I kind of thought there was more photos, and was expecting a flash arrow or something to come up.

EDIT: Oh aye, photos are really nice. Though you probably know that. Pretty much a' the birds would get it in all.

Guest Gladstone

Like everyone has said about this already - not overly comfortable with the horizontal scrolling.

One thing I did just discover was that if you use the little scroller thing on your mouse - scrolling down and up makes the screen go left and right, which makes it not so bad (means it's slightly more user friendly, than having to click on the scroll bar at the bottom)

Photos are ace though :)

One thing I did just discover was that if you use the little scroller thing on your mouse - scrolling down and up makes the screen go left and right, which makes it not so bad (means it's slightly more user friendly, than having to click on the scroll bar at the bottom)

Not an option on a laptop though...

:up:

Very tasty,I like the side scrolling, nice and different. I recognise a heap of folk, ha ha, Steve looking mean with the iron is ace. Lady Goo Goo looks almost do able, and the Kristoffer quads are worth a second look. Tom tuning his drum is pretty neat tae, and the Sarah J Tingle ane, and the 3 Noisettes.

Nice one man, can I get a job as an assistant ?, getting tasty trouts all hot and juicy so they look all sexy or something