aberdeen-music

needing another vocalist/guitarist and a bassist - bear with me...

Kaizen

Looking to do a dual vocal Biffy Clyro/Twin Atlantic/Xcerts type thing with 2 guitarist/vocalists.

not neccisarily having a lead guitarist or vocalist. Just mix and match with whatever sounds good at the time.

Got a drummer and I'll be on partial vocal/guitar duties.

Anyone up for it?

Cheers

EDIT: Overpowering scottish accents not necessary... That's just coincidence.

Hey,

I might be up for that...although I'm english so no 'overpowering scottish accent' i'm afraid. I can also play guitar to an ok standard, good enough for a 2nd guitarist and I can sing too (although obviously it depends what).

Haha! Sounds good min! Yeah I'm not particularly good at guitar either tbh, but it's not the most technical stuff in the world to play, so we should be decent enough to get by :up:

I'll let the other dudes know I've found someone and we'll learn a couple of covers or something and get a wee jam together yeah?

That's cool. Just one snag...and it's quite a major one..

My guitar is in Bristol, I only have my electro-acoustic with me at the moment but at easter I was planning to swap them. I have a lead with me now but no amp either and I couldn't bring one up. So have you guys rehearsed together yet? Do you know any covers you want me to learn? Add me on msn: big_joe_74@hotmail.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey lads. Myself and Joe are still feelin pretty up for it i think? I'm 19, no idea how old Joe is. My mate was kinda meant to be playing bass, but he's not seeming that interested so we might be looking for a bassist still? I'll have a word n get back to you. Also, any amount of vocal ability would be a major plus for the bassist.