aberdeen-music

Looking for a new job...

northcountrygirl

Okay, been working in an old man's bar/hotel just out of aberdeen for almost the past 2 and a half years... and been getting bored of it for a good while now, what's worse is I've to pay for my taxi home when I'm working to closing time and I can't justify it anymore and I'm starting driving lessons next week, so need a steady amount of cash coming in.

I really want a new job but I just don't know what I really want to do... I'm at uni about 2-3 days a week doing my postgrad, which isn't really taxing cos its just a course getting me my legal licence. I'm really looking for a job where I can meet new people and get some new pals out of it and not really looking to work anywhere really bitchy (i.e. I'm quite down to earth and laidback and I'm not a fan of the working in a bitchy atmosphere, so really looking to work somewhere that is balanced... not all girls, not all boys etc). Anyone got any ideas? I'm sorry for this post being a bit vague but if anyone can be any help for me that would be great!!

Cheers, yeah I keep my eye on S1 and tend to buy Your Job on a Friday, just find its not always too helpful for graduate and part time work... I'll keep an eye on temp agencies, last year I found they were a bit of a waste of time but do have office work experience behind me now so might have picked up. Just a case of finding out where's good to work just now as I'm really needing a change of job.