aberdeen-music

Jay Reatard is dead

Sam 45

Took me ages to work out what the fuck you'd changed. A fucking Z? To an S? Get out more, man. You should be out entertaining the womenfolk of Aberdeen, not fannying about with words. Spread your seed. :up:

Edit: Try not to spread the ginger one though.

Spreading my seed is what I do best. S'why my gf's new bedsheets are ruined. Hence why I'm not out...

Also, to go off on a bit of a tangent, how come everyone on this thread knows I'm ginger and seems to know what I look like yet I haven't been stalked once? Well, maybe once. But not as often as I'd hope for someone as ridiculous looking as myself.

I don't really understand what you are saying, if someone chooses to go by a stupid nick name then we are not allowed to rip the piss?

It was a flippant comment, didn't realize it would upset you- If it did you need to get things in perspective.

Where did it say that I was upset, mate? Your post just reeked of pretension, and internet or 'IRL', there's a lot to be said for not being cold and pricky when talking about someone who has just died.

Also, to go off on a bit of a tangent, how come everyone on this thread knows I'm ginger and seems to know what I look like yet I haven't been stalked once? Well, maybe once. But not as often as I'd hope for someone as ridiculous looking as myself.

Didn't you post a photo of you and your dog recently?

Didn't you post a photo of you and your dog recently?

What I was getting at was that lots of people know what I look like yet I never crop up in the Aberdeen stalker thread even though I'm out and about a fair bit.

I don't really understand what you are saying, if someone chooses to go by a stupid nick name then we are not allowed to rip the piss?

It was a flippant comment, didn't realize it would upset you- If it did you need to get things in perspective.

What perspective would you recommend for the death of someone you hold in high regard?

What perspective would you recommend for the death of someone you hold in high regard?

when Layne Staley from well known grunge band died I reacted in the following sombre way: I pulled my t-shirt over my head and paraded round the kitchen mumbling "bad scene man, I'm totally bummed out dude". It's what he would have wanted. Then i got a bus to Banchory and dammed a river. Thats respect.

• Upvote 2

Guest Giles Walker
when Layne Staley from well known grunge band died I reacted in the following sombre way: I pulled my t-shirt over my head and paraded round the kitchen mumbling "bad scene man, I'm totally bummed out dude". It's what he would have wanted. Then i got a bus to Banchory and dammed a river. Thats respect.

You are coming across like a right penis, surely you must see this by now.

Maybe you are a nice guy in real life and if we knew you we'd get the joke, but i am guessing few people know you on here.

Real tragedy about this though, i hadn't listened to Jay Reatard much since the Blood Visions album but i really liked that sound and always meant to get some of his more recent stuff.

You are coming across like a right penis, surely you must see this by now.

Maybe you are a nice guy in real life and if we knew you we'd get the joke, but i am guessing few people know you on here.

Real tragedy about this though, i hadn't listened to Jay Reatard much since the Blood Visions album but i really liked that sound and always meant to get some of his more recent stuff.

I know nothing of said Retard. Maybe I should. If Pete Babyshambles/Libertines. snuffed it you lot would be following my lead. Taking the piss big style. My niche is not your niche. So dial it down and be nice.

All deaths are sad, it disnae need to be said, it's like a scum on Jeremy Kyle barking on about "i care for my family" or "blood is thicker than water", it's not like he called himself J. Rotten.

Also, a lot of folk warned me about this site, kinda fradgey natives- but dude just cause you have a lot of green dots disnae mean you are a rightious soldier- it just means a lot of morons agree.

Anyway. I'll not interupt this thread again/

Guest Giles Walker
I know nothing of said Retard. Maybe I should. If Pete Babyshambles/Libertines. snuffed it you lot would be following my lead. Taking the piss big style. My niche is not your niche. So dial it down and be nice.

All deaths are sad, it disnae need to be said, it's like a scum on Jeremy Kyle barking on about "i care for my family" or "blood is thicker than water", it's not like he called himself J. Rotten.

Also, a lot of folk warned me about this site, kinda fradgey natives- but dude just cause you have a lot of green dots disnae mean you are a rightious soldier- it just means a lot of morons agree.

Anyway. I'll not interupt this thread again/

You sound poor.

• Upvote 1

proper tragedy. 'i wanna rock and roll' and 'i'm gonna break down' are two of the best punk songs ever recorded. his solo stuff was amazing, especially the first lp and the matador singles. definitely an amazing songwriter and definitely, in my opinion, one of the best in our generation.

• 2 weeks later...