aberdeen-music

Jay Reatard is dead

Sam 45

I've never heard of him.

Seriously?

Jimmy Lee Lindsey Jr. (May 1, 1980 January 13, 2010), better known by the stage name Jay Reatard, was an American garage punk musician from Memphis, Tennessee. Lindsey was signed to Matador Records. He released recordings as a solo artist and as a member of The Reatards and Lost Sounds.

Nah, either have I.

Me neither, reckon by his "rock name" he must have been quite high on the thickometer. still, hard times, my anecdotes to his nearest and dearest. somebody must give a fuck.

Don't really understand your first statement there. Are you saying that if your band/you as an artist have a - shock, horror! - funny/silly name, you're 'thick' ?

Don't really understand your first statement there. Are you saying that if your band/you as an artist have a - shock, horror! - funny/silly name, you're 'thick' ?

I don't really understand what you are saying, if someone chooses to go by a stupid nick name then we are not allowed to rip the piss?

It was a flippant comment, didn't realize it would upset you- If it did you need to get things in perspective.

I don't really understand what you are saying, if someone chooses to go by a stupid nick name then we are not allowed to rip the piss?

It was a flippant comment, didn't realise it would upset you- If it did you need to get things in perspective.

Fixed. You tool.