aberdeen-music

Anyone Fancy reviewing our music

annie stevenson

Hi Folks,

We're a four piece from Glasgow Looking to Arrange a gig in your fair city later in the year. We're hoping to create some interest in our band so In the meantime is there anyone up for reviewing our music or know of anyone/sites/blogs etc who could do this ?

If you fancy giving us some independent crit or know who would then message us back on here or e mail us at anniestevensonband@yahoo.co.uk

You can get a taster on Annie Stevenson, on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cheers

Hopefully see some of you sometime soon.

Nick - annie stevenson

Hi Folks,

We're a four piece from Glasgow Looking to Arrange a gig in your fair city later in the year. We're hoping to create some interest in our band so In the meantime is there anyone up for reviewing our music or know of anyone/sites/blogs etc who could do this ?

If you fancy giving us some independent crit or know who would then message us back on here or e mail us at anniestevensonband@yahoo.co.uk

You can get a taster on Annie Stevenson, on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Cheers

Hopefully see some of you sometime soon.

Nick - annie stevenson

Aberzine will have a look at it if you give us something to review. It's about as amateur as you can get like, and still in it's infancy so I can't promise anyone will actually read it.

Guest Gladstone
these lads are rather good, seen them in Nice n Sleazys in Glasgow, they are definitely worth hearing live, i don't think their recordings do them enough justice

Second that. I saw them by chance when I was in Whistlebinkies last year and thought they were great, and bought their CD, then booked them for said gig in Nice n Sleazys...

As for the name - absolutely nowt wrong with it, and if you type it into google, guess what's top of the listings? This band.