aberdeen-music

In Atlanta - Gigs?

Ryan In Atlanta

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody was up for giving my band, In Atlanta, a gig around march/april time?

We are a new electro/alternative four piece group from Aberdeen, bringing a unique and fresh sound to the music industry. We incorporate a wide range of sounds through use of live instuments and electronic samples, combining together to create new and energetic tunes.

Thanks, Ryan

In Atlanta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody was up for giving my band, In Atlanta, a gig around march/april time?

We are a new electro/alternative four piece group from Aberdeen, bringing a unique and fresh sound to the music industry. We incorporate a wide range of sounds through use of live instuments and electronic samples, combining together to create new and energetic tunes.

Thanks, Ryan

In Atlanta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Fucking hell! You guys are really fucking good! Seriously!

I used to put on a couple of gigs a month last year at tunnels. I'll gladly book you guys in a month or two when I have disposable income again? Majorly impressed.

Hi there,

If you stop spouting shite like that then I'd probably stick you on a gig

Cheers guys for all the positive feedback. If any of you guys want us to play, just give us a message on our myspace. haha, i was just trying to give everyone an idea of what we're about and our sound.

You do sound like a PR man trying to sell us, the reader, your band.

And wanting to "incorporate" your "unique sound" into the "Music industry" could be waaay better phrased. I didn't really read it properly before.

Remember its about the music, boys, no the "Industry":up:

You do sound like a PR man trying to sell us, the reader, your band.

And wanting to "incorporate" your "unique sound" into the "Music industry" could be waaay better phrased. I didn't really read it properly before.

Remember its about the music, boys, no the "Industry"

Haha, i see what you mean. I was just trying to let everyone know that we're not like most bands you hear in the music industry today, but it did sound a bit shit. I will try ad re-phrase it for future purposes.

• 2 weeks later...