aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan In Atlanta

In Atlanta - Gigs?

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody was up for giving my band, In Atlanta, a gig around march/april time?

We are a new electro/alternative four piece group from Aberdeen, bringing a unique and fresh sound to the music industry. We incorporate a wide range of sounds through use of live instuments and electronic samples, combining together to create new and energetic tunes.

Thanks, Ryan

In Atlanta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I'm not a promoter, but for what it's worth I think you guys are awsome.

I might have a night or two coming up around that time, I've put on gigs before and they have been really successful.

Seriously good sound though guys.

If you want a review e-mail me at darylr@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

I've said it before but i think Fighting with ghosts is a right good pop tune, could really hear it on the radio. When you get a gig i'll probably pop down see how it goes:)

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody was up for giving my band, In Atlanta, a gig around march/april time?

We are a new electro/alternative four piece group from Aberdeen, bringing a unique and fresh sound to the music industry. We incorporate a wide range of sounds through use of live instuments and electronic samples, combining together to create new and energetic tunes.

Thanks, Ryan

In Atlanta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Fucking hell! You guys are really fucking good! Seriously!

I used to put on a couple of gigs a month last year at tunnels. I'll gladly book you guys in a month or two when I have disposable income again? Majorly impressed.

Hi there,

If you stop spouting shite like that then I'd probably stick you on a gig

Cheers guys for all the positive feedback. If any of you guys want us to play, just give us a message on our myspace.

If you stop spouting shite like that then I'd probably stick you on a gig
haha, i was just trying to give everyone an idea of what we're about and our sound.

Cheers guys for all the positive feedback. If any of you guys want us to play, just give us a message on our myspace. haha, i was just trying to give everyone an idea of what we're about and our sound.

You do sound like a PR man trying to sell us, the reader, your band.

And wanting to "incorporate" your "unique sound" into the "Music industry" could be waaay better phrased. I didn't really read it properly before.

Remember its about the music, boys, no the "Industry":up:

You do sound like a PR man trying to sell us, the reader, your band.

And wanting to "incorporate" your "unique sound" into the "Music industry" could be waaay better phrased. I didn't really read it properly before.

Remember its about the music, boys, no the "Industry"

Haha, i see what you mean. I was just trying to let everyone know that we're not like most bands you hear in the music industry today, but it did sound a bit shit. I will try ad re-phrase it for future purposes.

bringing a unique and fresh sound to the music industry

:puke:

...naff descriptions aside, you guys do sound really good. Will definitely check out your live show when you start playing out. :up: