aberdeen-music

CDs and 7"s for sale

vega

Having a small clearout of doubles and stuff I never listen to. Selling the following:

7"s

pg.99/City of Caterpillar - split 5 = US skrammers. Angst everywhere. Grey vinyl. Real good.

Charlottefield - Stand Up/Can't Stand Up 2.50 = Superb, can't go wrong.

Charlottefield - Loudmouth/Firewood 2.50 = See above.

Knives - S/T 4 = Ace math rock. Drummer now in This Town Needs Guns.

Rolo Tomassi - Digital History/Beatrotter 6 = /500 with red spray paint on record. Vinyl-only tracks. Spazzy young things.

Tubelord - Feed Me A Box of Words 5 = /500 with CD-R of tracks. Busy indie stuff, I think.

CDs

Squarepusher - Just A Souvenir 4 = Warp, beats, synths, etc.

Jerome's Dream - Presents... 4 = After the chap knackered his throat. Still raging.

Micah P. Hinson - And The Red Empire Orchestra 4 = Young man who sounds like he's 100.

Hooray For Humans - Safekeeping 4 = Poppy rock from Cork, Ireland.

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child 5 = 2 x CD of Hendrix with wee book. 31 songs. You know what you're getting with Jimi. Whole loads of awesome.

Rolo Tomassi - S/T EP 8 = Amazon marketplace are asking a whopping 24 for this! Yellow and blue artwork. Spazzy young things.

Rolo Tomassi - Hysterics 5 = Spazzy young things with added singing. First album.

Cease Upon The Capitol - II 4 = Second album from US peeps. Raging.

I also have ended up with some albums minus cases and tray inlays:

Four Tet - Everything Ecstatic 50p = CD with booklet of photographs. Beats, jangling, grooves. Ace.

Sunny Day Real Estate - The Rising Tide 50p = CD with booklet. The only album my brother has ever told me to turn off. Glowing review.

Finch - What It Is To Burn 50p = CD with booklet. Anthems all over the shop. Woahs a-plenty. An absolute must in any collection. Will give to you for free if you ask nicely.

Everything is in mint condition. Have played the records this afternoon and no issues to report. Happy to meet in town or do the postage + paypal thing if you want them sent to you. Prices are what I think are fair but happy to consider offers. Multiple buys = discount.

PM or email = ross_mclay AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk.

Ta muchly.