aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
liamtw

ampeg 810 flightcased

yeh kool just looking to shift it overdrafts gotta get paid off!!!! and it hasnt been used for almost a year pointless really having an 8x10 cab just flightcased up in a cupboard. 600 is a bit on the cheap side

will do man!! ive got a peavy thru neck bass for sale as well double humbuckers if anyones interested ill wack a picture and model number up asap

500 really? i think id prob rather hold onto it for that kinda cash

It's a fair price for a second hand cab , a shop might ask a bit more but not a private sale , let me know if you change your mind , cash waiting :up:

670 still a bit cheap for the price i was looking for sorry guys its in mint condition brand new flightcases etc overall mustve cost me bought 1600 and i def wouldnt take 500 for it

sorry i ended up getting a flight cased 6x10 in the end

im sure you'll find a buyer at that price though. if you don't im not sure what the world is coming to.

Holy crap - this is still here?!

I really thought this would have gone by now.

I would be interested if i didnt own an ampeg 6x10 already..

One question though - does the flightcase not make the cab even bigger? And the cab already have wheels etc?

the flightcase adds bout a half inch to the cab not much the back is fully detachable (the bit with the wheels) the cab does have wheels and a handle, but gigging with an unflightcased cab just leaves it open to damage as i say its a well looked after cab and im really gutted to be letting it go but needs must and such