aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Rickicaz1279

Ascension, downfall and more - Papyrus fundraiser, 29/01/10

Hero next door promotions are once again raising money for a great charity, Papyrus, prevention of young suicide!

As some of you may know, Ascension recently released a cover single of Roxette's "Listen to your heart" to raise money for papyrus, and raise awareness of suicide, and also in memory of a dear friend of our guitarist, fraser, who took his own life only a few months ago.

These singles will be available to buy from the gig for 2.50, with profits going to papyrus.

But yes! the gig....

It will be held at The Tunnels on Friday 29th January 2010, with entry sitting at a tidy 3

Doors will be at 7pm and will feature 5 great Aberdeen metal bands, with Ascension headlining the event.

look forward to sets from Eternal Idol, Death Watch, Emeritus and Downfall to!

This is a really good cause, and its a friday night so no excuses! if you love metal, THIS is the place to be on friday night before the usual drunken antics ;)

Hope to see you there! - Ricki & Ascension

A couple of my best friends are putting this show on, and damn, have I missed Ascension lately. All over this one, make no mistake!

EDIT: Blatantly picking up a copy of the single as well. Is it cool if I use it for radio play?

This working out of Norway can be a right pain, would have liked to have gone along to this one, any other way of buying the new single (nice artwork by the way)? Still, should see the Downfall and Bloodnut chaps this Friday for one of few evenings back in the Deen.

a few folk have been asking me when we are on............... so I thought I should post on here:

Eternal Idol are on first, at 7:15pm. Doors are at 7pm, due to a club night happening after the gig. Tis way early for us to play coming straight from work n all but we will try and have enough energy to put a decent set on lol.